REFLECTION QUARTER 3

 REFLECTION QUARTER 3

Reflecting on my experience with Community-Based Research (CBR), I have gained invaluable insights into the importance of collaboration and community engagement in research. Through my involvement in CBR projects, I have learned to appreciate the diverse perspectives and knowledge that community members bring to the table. This has broadened my understanding of complex social issues and allowed me to approach research with a more nuanced and inclusive lens.




However, I have also encountered several challenges throughout my journey with CBR. One significant issue has been navigating power dynamics and building trust within the community. Establishing genuine partnerships requires time, patience, and a willingness to listen and learn from community members. Additionally, logistical challenges such as limited resources and conflicting schedules have sometimes hindered the progress of projects.


To address these challenges, I have prioritized open communication and transparency in my interactions with community partners. By actively seeking feedback and incorporating community input into the research process, I have worked to build mutual respect and trust. I have also embraced flexibility and adaptability, recognizing that CBR projects often require adjustments to accommodate the needs and priorities of the community.


Moving forward, I am committed to continuing my engagement in CBR and further refining my skills as a collaborative researcher. I will strive to deepen my understanding of community dynamics and explore innovative approaches to address the complex challenges facing communities. By remaining open-minded and responsive to the needs of the community, I am confident that I can contribute to meaningful and sustainable change through CBR initiatives.


Reference:

          https://www.blogger.com

        

Comments