This Is Me

 
  




‘THIS IS ME’

 

  I'm Mark Lester P. Lopez, a Grade 10 Student at Ilocos Sur National High School, and im 15 years old, And i live in Guimod Bantay Ilocos Sur. I would now divide myself into four categories. First off, i enjoy offering counsel to my friends who are having issues, and my hobbies are playing oline games, writing, singing, dancing, cooking, and i like reading novels, and sometimes im playing badminton.
Second, I like to think myself as a book since it represents expertise, and since i do possess this understanding, i would characterize myself as an intelligent and friendly individual. And i'm a motivated, hardworking person who isn't scared to take on a task. And i like to think myself as a pencil because like a pencil, we can only write when we have been polished in life by wisdom and knowledge.
Finally, I am enthussiastic about my work. I have a constant supply of inspiration sine i enjoy what i do, which inspires me to give my all. And no matter what is happening, i want to maintain a smile on my face because it gives me energy. And my dream career is to be come a nurse, beacause i want to help people with disabilities. I would describe myself as an open and honest person who doesn't believe in misleading other people and tries be fair in everything i do.
Blogger:

http://www.blogger.com



 

Comments

  1. nice to know you, mark lester! u introduced yourself very well. if u like reading books, kindly recommend me some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's nice to know another sakristan, if you have timejust chat me and let's play badmintoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your characteristics are inspiring, keep shining and motivating others, Mr. Lopez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too like playing online games but do keep in mind focus on your academics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep shining lester, just keep doing it to show others and be an inspiration to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep doing what you're passionate about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice knowing u mark, keep pushing boundaries, and success will undoubtedly follow your dedicated efforts:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mark Lester, keep serving to God and if you are free let's play badminton and online games.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s my pleasure to meet you, just continue what you are doing right now and be happy to what you are right now. Learn to appreciate little things and be humble always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad to know you more, continue being happy and always be a humble individual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your characteristics are made me inspired, it's nice to know you Mr. Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spending time on an activity that you really enjoy will help you to overcome you stress and depression so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's great to get to know you better, Lester!! I can tell that you play badminton since you are so good at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't lose your smile, Lester, even if you have difficulties in your life. Stay an open and honest person, and good luck! Padayon, future nurse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment