Teachers Day




                                                                                   
                                            



Dear Ma'am Vera Cruz

          On this special occation of Teacher's Day, I would like to thank you for your passion and tireless effort as a teacher. I am appreciative for the knowledge and skills you have given me, and I find your enthusiasm for instructing students like me to be genuinely admirable. 

        Despite the four walls of the classroom, you continue to inspire and assist your pupils by fostering a positive learning environment. Our development and desire to achieve perfection have been immensely aided by your capacity to comprehend us and relate to us personally. 

        I want to extend my sincere gratitude on this unique day of Teacher's Day for your everlasting commitment and faith in our abilities. I am grateful for the impact you have had on my life since you are a role model I look up to and an amazing instructor.

  Sincerly,

  Mark Lester Lopez          


 Blogger:

 http://www.blogger.com



Comments

Post a Comment